At Fitzgerald Electrical services we offer a range of high- quality electrical services including, LED lighting installation, emergency lighting, PAT Testing, periodic inspection reports, fire alarms, and security alarms. Our electrical services are catered to both domestic and commercial clients.
LED Lighting Installation
Unlike traditional halogen and incandescent lighting, LED lighting is a more eco-friendly alternative that can help you save a massive 80% on your energy bills.
Here at Fitzgerald Electrical Services, we provide full LED lighting installation services to companies in all industries. From gyms and hospitals to offices and restaurants, we offer fully personalised LED installation services to keep your property bright and eco-friendly. As a more environmentally friendly lighting option, there are a number of grants available to companies to mitigate the cost of LED lighting upgrades.
With an emphasis on client collaboration and excellence of service, we guarantee a quick, efficient, and reliable service on all commercial lighting upgrades.
Offering a Full Range of LED Lighting Installation Services
• LED Lighting Consultations
• LED Lighting Design
• LED Lighting Installation
• LED Lighting Maintenance & Aftercare
• LED Lighting Repairs
• LED Lighting Upgrade Services
• Commercial and Industrial LED Lighting
• New Build LED Lighting Installation
If you own a commercial property, installing emergency lighting is a legal requirement. Emergency lighting refers to emergency signs and fire signs that light to show the way to exit in the event of an emergency occurring and cutting off the main fire supply. As well as being a legal requirement, emergency lighting is vital to protect the safety of your colleagues and clients in the event of a fire.
Here at Fitzgerald Electrical Services, we provide full emergency lighting installation services suitable for clients in all industries.
With decades of experience, we tailor-make emergency lighting systems to suit your specific needs, installing emergency exit signs, fire exit signs, and more to protect your property.
Offering Complete Emergency Lighting Services
• Commercial Emergency Lighting Installation
• Industrial Emergency Lighting Installation
• Emergency Lighting Design
• Emergency Lighting Repairs
• Emergency Lighting Maintenance
• Emergency Lighting Servicing
• Emergency Lighting Advice & Consultations
• Fire Exit Signs
• Emergency Exit Signs
All portable appliances and leads must be tested annually as set out in the Health and Safety at work act 1974, Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 and Provision and use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998. PAT Testing is an important part of your company’s health and safety charter, ensuring the safety of your colleagues and clients as well as the optimal functionality of your day to day operations.
Here at Fitzgerald Electrical Services, we provide a comprehensive PAT testing service using the latest Seward Supernova Elite High Quality, including bar coding of all tested items and ensuring quick identification for follow on tests.
With decades of industry experience, we ensure a reliable, efficient, and transparent service to keep your appliances working safely and optimally.
Periodic Inspection Reports
A Periodic Inspection Report (PIR) is a professional, full-service inspection and report regarding the electronics in your company. These reports are required by law and are carried out by professional testing companies.
It is recommended that electrical installations are inspected and tested periodically as appropriate to their use and environment to verify compliance with the National Rules for Electrical Installations – ET101.
A Periodic Inspection Report (PIR) is intended to identify the condition of an electrical installation, be it good or bad. Following the periodic inspection and testing of an installation, a schedule of any damage, defects, potential hazards, and recommendations is drawn up for company consideration.
Here at Fitzgerald Electrical Services, we offer MFT1731 Multifunction testing, Thermal imaging testing, and Ultrasound scanning for reliable, efficient, and transparent Periodic Inspection Reports for all industries.
How do periodic inspection reports work?
• Visiting Your Property - A member of the Fitzgerald Electrical Services team will visit your commercial or industrial property to carry out your Periodic Inspection Report. This usually involves a short consultation before the inspection begins to determine the type of industry you are in and the electronics that need inspection.
• The Inspection - Your inspector will then begin the PIR, closely inspecting and testing all electrical appliances for any defects, damage, or potential hazards. Electrical equipment will be rated on a scale from 1-4 to identify any serious defects showing or any repairs needed.
• The Report - After your inspection, your results will be analysed and a report compiled. This report, drawn up by a qualified and experienced PIR tester, will give recommendations on how to improve the safety and functionality of your electrical system, and outline any repairs needed or defects that require attention.
Ensuring that your commercial property has a high-quality fire alarm system installed is vital to ensure the safety of your colleagues and clients in the event of an emergency. Fitzgerald Electrical Services designs, supplies, and installs fire safety systems for clients in a wide range of industries, working closely with you to determine your specific safety requirements.
As a team of highly experienced professionals, all fire alarm sytems that we provide are created using the latest technology and comply fully with IS:3218 2009 standards.
From large-scale, industrial fire safety systems to smaller commercial fire safety alarms, we offer a reliable, cost-effective, and professional service that you can trust.
Offering a comprehensive range of fire safety systems
• Bespoke Design of Fire Safety Systems
• Fire Alarm Installation
• Fire Safety Panel Installation
• Emergency Lighting Installation
• Fire Suppression System Installation
• Fire Safety System Maintenance & Servicing
• Fire Alarm Testing
• Full Fire Safety System Repairs
• Fire Safety System Consultancy & Advice
• Fire Safety Systems to Suit Commercial & Industrial Clients
With decades of industry experience, Fitzgerald Electrical Services offers a range of tailor-made security systems designed to suit your individual security requirements.
From high-tech security systems to standalone intruder alarms, we design security solutions to meet your unique requirements.
Using the highest-quality equipment and modern technology, we offer full-service security system installation, repairs, and maintenance to ensure that your commercial or industrial property is kept safe and protected at all times.
Ensuring that your business property has a high-quality intruder alarm system installed is the groundwork for a basic security system. Here at Fitzgerald Electrical Services, we offer tailor-made burglar alarm systems designed to suit your individual needs. With a team of experienced security consultants on-hand, we can inspect your property before designing and installing a bespoke intruder alarm system to suit you. With ongoing maintenance and servicing available, you can rest assured of a reliable and high-quality service with Fitzgerald Electrical Services.
Safeguard your commercial or industrial property with a CCTV system from Fitzgerald Electrical Services today. We design and install tailor-made CCTV systems to suit your individual needs, taking into account the size of your property as well as its unique security requirements. With high-quality audio-visual cameras available and quick and easy installation services, we design CCTV systems to keep your property secure and protected all year round.
Electrical services FAQ’s
Where is Fitzgerald Electrical Services based?
Fitzgerald Electrical Services is based in County Clare.
Do we cater our electrical services to domestic and commercial clients?
Yes! At Fitzgerald Electrical Services, our electrical services are catered to domestic and commercial clients.